Dammam, Eastern Province
100% full Not resolved

Algaw Group and its owner, Mohammed Algaw pretends to serve as an investment company but cheats investors out of their money.They create false business models and actually do not implement the idea once investment has been received.

Mohammed has gone to several investors to raise capital and cheated all of them and should be stopped.

He created a fake coffee business and fake ice cream business and provided the investor a fake address of the location. The investment was embezzled and he always made up excuses and never showed up to meetings once received.

I would strongly encourage any investor to be weary of him.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Algaw Group?

Comments

Sartaj Alam
Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia #1323418

Mr.123 i think u are one of the victim as we in one of mohameds algaw company called RAQMYA.

YES brother u r right. He payed with all his employees in Raqmya IT Company. He hired lots of people and could pay their salaries. He ate money he got from clients as advance and did not deliver them.

He did not pay salaries for more than six months. He did not even made iqamas for his employees. One of the worst company and worst employer i saw in my whole life. He is a big lier big cheater.

Same on him being a muslim.

Anyway all his bad deals are already recorded and Allah will give him rewards.We will ask everthing in front of Allah.

123

Mohammed is a child who is living under his father and the way he does business with everyone is always the same...take the money and hide.He is unprofessional and irresponsible. One day he will pay for all his devilish mistakes and I believe one day he will loose everything and he will be out in the streets asking for money. Life is a cycle and what goes around comes around.

Chase

Mohamed screwed me over as well for one of his fake companies. He hired us for a consulting project and left when payment was due with the inevitable slew of excuses. It doesn't surprise me he is engaged in that.

Mohamed

Please Prove it :)

Sartaj Alam
to Mohamed Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia #1323416

Yes i can prove it. I mentioned my name as well so that u can know who am i. One of ur consultant as PMO in ur kachra company called RAQMYA.You are really a player and u will get rewards for all ur deals from Allah only and before that some day by saudi gov as wel in sha Allah.

Mr.123
to Sartaj Alam #1323422

I agree with everything that Mr.Sartaj said and I think all this comments is a proof of what he is and what he does.

In all my life I never thought I will be working with a 19 year old child that hire employees just one month or two to make them work for him for free and then fire them without even giving a second thought about them.He take and whatever he promise the employees is lies and he doesn't give .

The Prophet said, "The signs of a hypocrite are three:

1. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.

Whenever he promises, he always breaks it (his promise ).

If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest.(If you keep something as a trust with him, he will not return it.)

to Mr.123 #1323425

Well said and i do agree.